Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default INCREASE THE MAXIMUM FONT SIZE

I would like to know how to increase the maximum font size, from max 72 in
the drop down panel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:41:00 -0700, Dave wrote:

I would like to know how to increase the maximum font size, from max 72 in
the drop down panel

You can type any number you like in that dropdown, up to 1638, and press Enter.
You can also use half-point sizes, such as 120.5.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

High-light the font size and type any number you want, press Enter.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Dave" wrote in message
news
I would like to know how to increase the maximum font size, from max 72 in
the drop down panel

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You cannot add to the sizes listed in the dropdown, but, as Jay and Mary
have indicated, you can specify any size, in half-point increments from 1
point to 1,638 points.

news