Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Landon Gordon Landon is offline

Default outlook express went to french dictionary when word installed

I installed Office 2007 several months ago and ever since Outlook Express
only has a french dictionary. I can not seem to change outllook express. Word
is fine using some English Dictionary.

Would appreciate not having to correct all e-mails and putting the engllish
as ab add on to the French.
Thanks
Gordon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Gordon Landon wrote:
I installed Office 2007 several months ago and ever since Outlook Express
only has a french dictionary. I can not seem to change outllook express. Word
is fine using some English Dictionary.

Would appreciate not having to correct all e-mails and putting the engllish
as ab add on to the French.
Thanks
Gordon

Two options only:
If you have a copy of Office 2003, install the English Proofing tools.
If not, then google for, and install a spell-checker for Outlook Express.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Outlook Express uses the spell checker from Office, however it is not fully
compatible with Office 2007. Gordon has given the work-arounds.