Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
akmills akmills is offline

Default character spacing

My office will only allow me to set 43 characters per line and I need it set
to 70.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"akmills" wrote:

My office will only allow me to set 43 characters per line and I need it set
to 70.

What do you mean by "my office only allow me"?

Change margins?
Change font size?
Condense font
(Format Font... "Character Spacing" tab Spacing: Condensed By:
"Some appropriate value"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If this has anything whatsoever to do with Microsoft Word, the line length
is determined by the font size and the distance between the current margins.

Character spacing Journey51 New Users 5 May 18th 07 03:52 PM
Character spacing problems Les Logiciels Informat New Users 1 April 17th 07 10:38 PM
uneven character spacing Ian Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 07 01:37 PM
Character Spacing mwf05 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 06 09:29 AM
Character Spacing Kristin Page Layout 1 November 3rd 05 05:52 PM