Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rose Rose is offline

Default How do I add footnotes to each page in the program?

When I follow the tutorial, the footnotes appear on all the pages, instead of
just the appropraite page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Perhaps you should be using endnotes instead of footnotes?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rose" wrote in message
When I follow the tutorial, the footnotes appear on all the pages, instead
of
just the appropraite page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Perhaps you're adding footers instead of footnotes?