Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ahw ahw is offline

Default Margins when printing

I have set my margins, but when I print, the margins are not correct. What
can I do to correct this. When I select print preview it looks correct, but
when printed it is not.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you specify the correct paper format (in Page Setup)? Is the correct
default paper size set in the printer properties?

Also, if you are tracking changes, Word might be reserving space for the
so-called balloons, which might distort the page.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ahw" wrote in message
I have set my margins, but when I print, the margins are not correct. What
can I do to correct this. When I select print preview it looks correct,
but
when printed it is not.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ahw ahw is offline

I do have the correct paper format and my printer properties are okay. Other
documents are prinintin fine in word. It is just this one document. I am not
racking changes.

"ahw" wrote in message
I have set my margins, but when I print, the margins are not correct. What
can I do to correct this. When I select print preview it looks correct,
but
when printed it is not.

Margins when printing emails J-Ro Page Layout 2 December 26th 06 09:43 PM
Printing margins outside of printable area. TeresaD Microsoft Word Help 4 November 14th 06 02:41 PM
Margins warning when printing Scott Meyers New Users 12 June 19th 06 09:47 PM
printing & margins SP New Users 1 May 16th 06 01:41 AM
Margins printing big Loulou Page Layout 0 October 6th 05 10:16 AM