Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Megabite Megabite is offline

Default Want to change metric measurements to imperial.

Can anybody tell me how to change the tab stops to increments of imperial
meansurements instead of the metric ones which is the default. I'm new to
Vista and can't find this anywhere!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This actually is done in Word. If you're using Word 2007, choose Office
button, Word Options, Advanced, Display section, and set Show measurements
in units of: to Inches.

If you're using Word 2003 or earlier, choose Tools - Options - General, and
set Measurement units: to Inches.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible