Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Message Numbers In This Group - Confusing!

There are many times that I will view this group's topic list via
Google Groups and the Messages column will read 1 New of 1.

In every other group that I read, that indicates the start of a new
thread. However, when I open those posts in this group, it is often
the reply to a previous post.

Anybody know why that happens?