Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Default publish website

I have a website with .co.uk and want to buy the .com domain name. However,
I don't want to post a full website - just a page directing to the .co.uk
address.

If I save a page in Word as a Web Page, how do I publish it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Helen,

I'm not sure I'm following you on this. Are you looking to create a redirection page to take you from one site to another? If so,
there are a number of methods, many involving writing only a few lines of HTML manually in notepad, for example or in Word and
saving as 'plain text' with a .htm ending. This article may be helpful to you in taking a slightly more involved method if your goal
is to have folks find your web page through searches.
http://www.stevenhargrove.com/redirect-web-pages/

As to how to publish to a particular website, domain, check first to see if the the Host provider has instructions for the methods
they approve, require to be used in uploading to or saving directly from an application to the website.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP