Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djprius djprius is offline

Default Removing Word 2003 (and Leaving Word 2007)

When I loaded Office 2007 last year, I left Office 2003 on the
computer so my wife could use the older version. She's now comfortable
with the 2007 version.

I want to use Windows Control Panel to remove the 2003 version. Will
that adversely affect my installation of Office 2007?

David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djprius djprius is offline

Graham Mayor wrote:
It shouldn't affect 2007, which is installed in a different folder in order
for both to work.

Thank you, Graham. I've deleted Office 2003 -- and Office 2007 seems
to work fine after uninstalling the earlier version.

David