Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike46 Mike46 is offline

Default I need a visual to figure things out.Any ideas4word

I've only been using a PC for @ 10 months and am now a full-time student. I
need to learn how to program my settings and probably need a visual if not
than someone walking me through the thing.Please
408)846-2957
--
MikeA.Ledwell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What do you mean by "program my settings"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP