Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frustrated Word User[_3_] Frustrated Word User[_3_] is offline

Default Footers to continue throughout document

I am working on a 150 or so, page doc. with section breaks. I can't
seem to add a footer that continues more than two or three pages. I do
not want to add more than one footer in other words, I don't want to go
through the document adding the same footer multiple times.

Same footer, each page, all pages.

Any insight would be appreciated. I searched for this topic with no
avail.

Thanks in advance,
Joanna

--
Frustrated Word User
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Headers and Footers can be linked to previous or unlinked. Obviously, your
H&Fs are unlinked at the moment. You will need to go into the first footer
that is missing and click on the Link to Previous button on the H&F toolbar,
then click on the Next button (takes you to the next section's footer) and
click it again, repeating this until you reach the last Footer.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP