Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

Default Italic Shortcut

What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I am just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

These sound like homework questions, regardless of your age. All of your
questions can be answered by either using the Help file or using Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

My word program is 97. I want to upgrade my computer but I want to make sure
I will be able to use it before I upgrade. I thought I could get help here
but obviously you don't want to help you want to assume that I am doing some
sort of homework. I guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I did help you. You remember "Give a man a fish....."? I taught you how to
fish.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I
am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

WOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Like I said I will look for help elsewhere.
Obviously there is none here. I guess Iwill not download the 2003 upgrade.
I will go to the store and buy an upgrade so that I can get a manual to help
me instead. I will not come back here people are rude.

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I
am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

They don't come with manuals any more. Haven't for several years. There are
some good help books out there. If you *do* get the 2007 version, any books
you may have for older versions aren't going to be a lot of help. The
interface has changed drastically.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old,
am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?

How to italic certain words Lamb Chop New Users 12 September 8th 06 05:11 PM
italic kylawag Microsoft Word Help 1 May 30th 05 11:57 PM
Italic -- Styles v Direct Formatting Long Documents 2 May 24th 05 06:22 PM
How to make subheads italic, but not italic in TOC? Kate Microsoft Word Help 7 April 4th 05 12:07 AM
How do I retrieve "normal" italic? Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 04 03:23 PM