Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Don Bouchard Don Bouchard is offline

Default Placeholders in Templates

I would like to insert "placeholders" in a template I created. The
Microsoft book, Step By Step for Office Word 2007, describes placeholders on
page 105 as text between ".square brackets-for example [Company name]" which
is replaced by typing text that replaces the placeholder (text and
brackets). Unfortunately the book fails to describe how one creates and
inserts placeholders. Can anybody help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Don Bouchard Don Bouchard is offline

Jay,
You have my sincere thanks.

Don
wrote:

I would like to insert "placeholders" in a template I created. The
Microsoft book, Step By Step for Office Word 2007, describes placeholders
on
page 105 as text between ".square brackets-for example [Company name]"
which
is replaced by typing text that replaces the placeholder (text and
brackets). Unfortunately the book fails to describe how one creates and
inserts placeholders. Can anybody help me?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman