Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rebecca Rebecca is offline

Default how do i set up a powerpoint presentation on microsoft word 2007

I'm doing a project and it has to be a powerpoint with 12 slides. The problem
is I have Microsoft Word 2007 and I have NO idea how to set up a powerpoint
presentation on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you don't have PowerPoint, you can't create a PowerPoint presentation
with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I'm doing a project and it has to be a powerpoint with 12 slides. The
problem
is I have Microsoft Word 2007 and I have NO idea how to set up a
powerpoint
presentation on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You need to have PowerPoint if your project requires you to create
PowerPoint slides. PowerPoint is not part of Word. Granted to can create a
document in Word and import it as PowerPoint slides but I don't think that's
what you're looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I'm doing a project and it has to be a powerpoint with 12 slides. The
problem
is I have Microsoft Word 2007 and I have NO idea how to set up a
powerpoint
presentation on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rebecca Rebecca is offline

Default how do i set up a powerpoint presentation on microsoft word 20

how do i get a powerpoint? Is it something that i buy and install on my
computer? Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I'm doing a project and it has to be a powerpoint with 12 slides. The
problem
is I have Microsoft Word 2007 and I have NO idea how to set up a
powerpoint
presentation on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

AFAIK, Word doesn't do powerpoint.

If you want to display powerpoint, Microsoft offers
a free reader.

If you want to create powerpoint, you either have to buy
the application from Microsoft or use the free OpenOffice.

Rebecca wrote:
I'm doing a project and it has to be a powerpoint with 12 slides. The
problem is I have Microsoft Word 2007 and I have NO idea how to set
up a powerpoint presentation on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

PowerPoint is a separate program that Microsoft sells. My suggestion would
be to visit your local software retailer or Amazon.com. If this is a
one-time deal, you could dowload the trial version for PowerPoint (assuming
your computer meets the specifications.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]