Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bamabren bamabren is offline

Default Printing stickers on 3 1/2 X 16" labels.

I need sheets of 3 1/2 x 16" labels printed with flag pictures so that I can
cut them out and attach them to a program. I have been able to print a sheet
of them on letter paper but when I try to print the labels, they are tiny and
do not fit in the
labels. I have a Kodak printer and it prints pictures 4X5 but the label
sheets will not fit in the photo paper slot.

I need to print these today and I do not have any other sized labels. Can
someone help????????????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need to check your printer settings. Some printers have limitations for
the size of stock they'll accept.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bamabren" wrote in message
I need sheets of 3 1/2 x 16" labels printed with flag pictures so that I
can
cut them out and attach them to a program. I have been able to print a
sheet
of them on letter paper but when I try to print the labels, they are tiny
and
do not fit in the
labels. I have a Kodak printer and it prints pictures 4X5 but the label
sheets will not fit in the photo paper slot.

I need to print these today and I do not have any other sized labels. Can
someone help????????????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I am somewhat confused here? You want to print on some labels, but the
labels won't fit your printer? What is it that you expect us to be able to
do? You need to borrow a printer that will fit the labels or get some labels
that will fit the printer. Frankly I am not too thrilled with the idea of
putting labels in a slot printer. If a label becomes detached in the
mechanism you will need a new printer.