Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
natenlanesmom natenlanesmom is offline

Default applying a theme and columns in a word 2007 document

Okay, I have this homework assignment due, and I have to add a theme, and the
font is bold/italic/font size 18/choose any color for title that's centered.
Yet the assignment says first choosed an appropriate theme ? How do I know if
I have a theme up there or not b/c when I change the theme around or mess w/
it I don't have any results I just have the title w/ font size 18,
bold/italic etc. Then it says to change margins n I did that part (easy),
then it says after adding the theme then title w/ what fonts i provided it
says add a header w/ my name aligned right? so I assume I go to the header
button click on it select blank and then over above my title my name is there
and directions for it are aligned right. Then create a footer centered and
put in 1 for the page no. (done that).
Then it says create a two column table w/ atleast 7 rows n i tried to
customize under word options and adding the 2 and when i go back to the
document neither r highlighted for me to do it ? what's going on there, too?
So if anyone could help me I sure would appreciate it b/c I am struggling.
Thanks so much. Please anyone.

new word 2007 has no colour or theme in ribbon darren New Users 2 December 12th 07 11:37 PM
How do I remove theme fonts in word 2007 John Jaros[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 07 12:10 AM
Theme Not Applying? Eric Page Layout 1 July 2nd 07 03:25 PM
How do I reset to theme from template in Word 2007? Linda H Microsoft Word Help 0 March 22nd 07 06:07 PM
my microsoft word format no theme has a theme how to remove sandy Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 06 07:29 AM