Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
desgnr desgnr is offline

Default Changing image format

In Word 2007 Clip Art, when i insert an image from my scanner it is a BMP
How can i change it to JPG ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a function of youir scanning software.
Incidentally you don't have to insert via the clip gallery see
http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm

desgnr wrote:
In Word 2007 Clip Art, when i insert an image from my scanner it is a
BMP How can i change it to JPG ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Download the free IrfanView graphics editor. This will perform scans and let
you save it it virtually any format you can think of. It also lets you edit
the graphic and adjust the size and resolution before you insert it into
Word.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"desgnr" wrote in message
In Word 2007 Clip Art, when i insert an image from my scanner it is a BMP
How can i change it to JPG ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jenny O Jenny O is offline

This isn't dealing with Word, it's what you save the file as when you scan it
in. I use Paint when I scan images in and when I go to save it I just change
the "Save As Type" drop down to jpeg.