Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wjr wjr is offline

Default Not sure the best group to post this to.

This is a sys admin type question.

For settings withint Autocorrect, as an example:
Autoformat as you type- replace "Normal Quotes" with "Smart quotes".
You can check or uncheck a box. Is there a registry setting to control.

There are a number of specific settings we want to make for all of our
users and would prefer to automate setting specific settings as much as
possible. Is there any information on this type of automation?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:20:48 -0700, wjr wrote in message
:

This is a sys admin type question.

For settings withint Autocorrect, as an example:
Autoformat as you type- replace "Normal Quotes" with "Smart quotes".
You can check or uncheck a box. Is there a registry setting to control.

There are a number of specific settings we want to make for all of our
users and would prefer to automate setting specific settings as much as
possible. Is there any information on this type of automation?

The best solution I can think of is to create a new normal.dot
template, with the specific settings you want already in place, and
distribute the template to your users via e-mail or on a CD-ROM/floppy
disk.

And sorry if answer comes late.

Where is my post? Kiwi Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 08 06:36 AM
Post Card set ups Cindy the Realtor Microsoft Word Help 6 June 20th 06 09:59 PM
post New Users 1 May 15th 06 03:55 PM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM