Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nagartath Nagartath is offline

Default Formatting marks randomly appearing

hi, I am currently editing a document which has tables in. Everytime I
enter a letter into one of the table cells the formatting marks appear,
I turn them off, and when i change table cell they reappear. if i type
a lot of text then turn formatting marks off all my text is lost, it
only shows again when I hit the backward P. I have checked under tools
and none of the formatting options are showing there. It is only
happening in one document and it is beginning to annoy the hell out of
me. Anyone out there who can help????

--
Nagartath
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sounds to me as though Hidden Text attribute has been applied to all the
cells. The Reveal All command will reveal hidden characters, which explains
their apparent disappearance.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP