Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PM3 PM3 is offline

Default How Do I remove/turn off "recient documents" word 2007? ? ?

--
Paul Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"PM3" wrote in message
Nothing

Please use this big white space to write your question.

Office Button-Word Options-Advanced and scroll down to Display.
But why would you want to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Thank you! I've wondered that same thing too and the only answer I can think
of is that someone is looking at someone else's files and doesn't want to
get caught. (That's when keystroke loggers are handy.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]