Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Goran Ivanic Goran Ivanic is offline

Default How to permantently hide clipboard pane on the right side of Word/Excel 2003?

Whenever I cut or copy text from/into a Word/Excel 2003 doc then on the right side
a clipboard overview appears showing all previous clipboard snippets.

How can I permanently (!) hide this pane?

Currently I have always to click the "close" button. But after the next clipboard operation
the clipboard pane re-appears.

Goran

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.office.misc
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

From Word 2003 Help online:

****
Turn off the Office Clipboard

1. On the Clipboard, click Options.
2. Clear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically check box.
3. Clear the Show Office Clipboard When Ctrl+C Pressed Twice check box.

Note To copy items to the Clipboard while it is turned off, select the
Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard check box.
****

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP