Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anders Branderud Anders Branderud is offline

Default How do I place an textbox in a table?

Hello!

I need to place a textbox in an table.
The textbox is containing three other text boxes.

I want about 10 textboxes with the same content; 5 in the left column and
five in the right column.

Thank you!

From Anders Branderud
http://www.netzarim.co.il

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would nest tables in a table instead of using textboxes.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Anders Branderud" Anders wrote in
message ...
Hello!

I need to place a textbox in an table.
The textbox is containing three other text boxes.

I want about 10 textboxes with the same content; 5 in the left column and
five in the right column.

Thank you!

From Anders Branderud
http://www.netzarim.co.il

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You will probably find it easier if you uncheck the "Automatically create
drawing canvas when inserting AutoShapes" under ToolsOptionsGeneral. Then
you just click in the cell and draw the textbox there after clicking on
Insert Textbox.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Anders Branderud" Anders wrote in
message ...
Hello!

I need to place a textbox in an table.
The textbox is containing three other text boxes.

I want about 10 textboxes with the same content; 5 in the left column and
five in the right column.

Thank you!

From Anders Branderud
http://www.netzarim.co.il

Write text in table within textbox placed in pagefood pmm Microsoft Word Help 3 February 17th 08 05:35 PM
Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
Flickering when Header contains Textbox or Table Igor$ Microsoft Word Help 3 October 4th 06 11:58 AM
Captions don't show up in table of figures when in a textbox Sanne Heesmans Microsoft Word Help 3 July 13th 05 02:36 PM
How can I insert a textbox in a table cell in Word. PaulS Tables 1 June 26th 05 11:05 AM