Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuckmg Chuckmg is offline

Default Word 2007 New document

Somehow I changed something and some some typing appears on the page every
time I open a 'New Document'. I can't find a template for 'New Document'
so how can I resolve the issue and have it bring up a blank document?

Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuckmg Chuckmg is offline

Suzanne,

Many thanks. I also don't know how I came to write in Normal.dotm but
everything is fine now thanks to you. Much obliged!

Chuck

"Chuckmg" wrote in message
Somehow I changed something and some some typing appears on the page
every time I open a 'New Document'. I can't find a template for 'New
Document' so how can I resolve the issue and have it bring up a blank
document?

Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Glad you got it sorted--and don't blame yourself. This problem is almost
certainly caused by some add-in, but so far which one causes the problem has
not been identified.