Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DianeVan DianeVan is offline

Default Organize templates - delete Word default templates

New job, using Word 2002. I'm making templates and can organize them into
directories/tabs OK, but I'd like to get rid of the default ones Word gives
me so I don't have to read or sort past them to get to mine.

I can't find the Word default templates to move/delete them. They are not
in the templates folder or are not visible.

Any help appreicated. Thanks.

Diane

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can't delete them; you have to uninstall them. Rerun setup and deselect
the templates. If there are any you want to keep, first copy them into one
of your own template folders.