Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
albiagal albiagal is offline

Default File name and path

How do I get this in to a document? I have tried clicking on
MicrosoftOfficeOnline, etc. and that does not work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert a { FILENAME \p } field. A simple way is to press Ctrl+F9 to insert
the field delimiters, and then type the code as shown. Press F9 to update.

Note that you can use Alt+F9 to show/hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news

FILE PATH ZALI Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 08 11:00 PM
How to delete file path stored in open file? Colada Microsoft Word Help 5 June 8th 07 07:37 AM
cannot open a word file. file name or path is invalid reghu Microsoft Word Help 2 February 24th 06 05:55 AM
How to remove a path to load a file I've moved under the File menu Donaldo New Users 15 August 25th 05 10:14 AM
How to diaply file path at the end of file A. K. Murthy Microsoft Word Help 3 April 11th 05 04:46 PM