Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2003 TOC

I have a document in which the page numbers in the TOC do not match the page
numbers in the document. If I click on the TOC page numbers the hyperlink
DOES take me to the correct page and location on the page to find that
topic. However the page numbers are off a few pages. How can I get Word to
regenerate the page numbers in the TOC? Thank you in advance.
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Thank you.