Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.S.[_2_] L.S.[_2_] is offline

Default Track changes & printing

Office(word) 2k.
New to Track Changes....
Wife is editing a large doc and is using Track Changes. Original writter
wants to see changes. I'm trying to learn but here's what happening.
When using Track Changes on one system(wifes) and she prints doc with
revisions, they do not show up on printed doc. When I make changes to a doc
and print, everything shows up.
Know it must be the setup but not sure where/how.

Suggestions,
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.S.[_2_] L.S.[_2_] is offline

Followup ???

Followed instruction from
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ackedChang es
but have a question.

Know how to 'hide' tracking changes but not sure how to save doc without
TC's.
IOW- When we send this doc back, we don't want it to have hidden TC.
Want it to be a 'regular' doc.

Thanks,

"L.S." wrote in message
Sorry, found it.

"L.S." wrote in message
Office(word) 2k.
New to Track Changes....
Wife is editing a large doc and is using Track Changes. Original writter
wants to see changes. I'm trying to learn but here's what happening.
When using Track Changes on one system(wifes) and she prints doc with
revisions, they do not show up on printed doc. When I make changes to a
doc and print, everything shows up.
Know it must be the setup but not sure where/how.

Suggestions,
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On the Reviewing toolbar, use the Accept Change and Reject Change buttons.
If you want to accept all at the same time, click the down arrow on the
Accept Change button and choose from the menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

L.S. wrote:
Followup ???

Followed instruction from
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ackedChang es
but have a question.

Know how to 'hide' tracking changes but not sure how to save doc
without TC's.
IOW- When we send this doc back, we don't want it to have hidden TC.
Want it to be a 'regular' doc.

Thanks,

"L.S." wrote in message
Sorry, found it.

"L.S." wrote in message
Office(word) 2k.
New to Track Changes....
Wife is editing a large doc and is using Track Changes. Original
writter wants to see changes. I'm trying to learn but here's what
happening. When using Track Changes on one system(wifes) and she
prints doc with revisions, they do not show up on printed doc. When
I make changes to a doc and print, everything shows up.
Know it must be the setup but not sure where/how.

Suggestions,
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I guess L.S. didn't read the following portions on how to remove tracked
changes (or any of the rest of the article).

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On the Reviewing toolbar, use the Accept Change and Reject Change buttons.
If you want to accept all at the same time, click the down arrow on the
Accept Change button and choose from the menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

L.S. wrote:
Followup ???

Followed instruction from
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ackedChang es
but have a question.

Know how to 'hide' tracking changes but not sure how to save doc
without TC's.
IOW- When we send this doc back, we don't want it to have hidden TC.
Want it to be a 'regular' doc.

Thanks,

"L.S." wrote in message
Sorry, found it.

"L.S." wrote in message
Office(word) 2k.
New to Track Changes....
Wife is editing a large doc and is using Track Changes. Original
writter wants to see changes. I'm trying to learn but here's what
happening. When using Track Changes on one system(wifes) and she
prints doc with revisions, they do not show up on printed doc. When
I make changes to a doc and print, everything shows up.
Know it must be the setup but not sure where/how.

Suggestions,
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.S.[_2_] L.S.[_2_] is offline

Using Word 2k.

On the Reviewing toolbar, there isn't a down arrow. Only accept change
button and reject change button.