Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] francisco_chichizola@lcc.com is offline

Default Accepted all changes, Inspected document, changes are still therewhen emailed

Hello,

Does someone have a solution for this? Using Office 2007.

I have a document with tracking on. Accepted all changes, inspected
the document deleting all items. In word, the document shown as final
with no tags.

I copied it into an email body and the traked changes
show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big problem.

Thank you,