Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Default Page Setup - Settings you chose ... too large

I use Word 2003 and keep getting the following error message when exiting
Page Setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column
spacing, or paragraph indents are too large for the page width in some
sections." My document is 132 pages long. Is there something I can do that
will simplify the process of determining which settings are the ones that
need to be changed?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Thank you Suzanne. This did indeed solve the problem. However, if I turn
on the Header/Footer toolbar and click Page Setup and then click OK, I get
the same message. Hense, I cannot change a setting in this dialog, such as
unchecking Different Odd and Even. Can you help me with that?

"Bob S" wrote in message
I use Word 2003 and keep getting the following error message when exiting
Page Setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column
spacing, or paragraph indents are too large for the page width in some
sections." My document is 132 pages long. Is there something I can do
that will simplify the process of determining which settings are the ones
that need to be changed?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Oops, sorry for the false alarm. That problem got solved too along the way.
Thanks for your help.