Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

Default MS Word to pdf bookmarks

Adobe pdf's have bookmarks, analogous to Word's
Document View. I use the Adobe plugin to Word
to convert the .doc to .pdf

For one pdf document that I've created, I see the
Heading1 and Heading3 bookmarks, but not the
Heading2 bookmarks. And some of the Heading3's
are indented as if they're Heading2.

It all looks fine in Word, and the Word TOC is
correct.

Any ideas what I should look for?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Depending on your version of Word and Adobe, check your Adobe Change
Conversion Settings usually under the Adobe menu, under the Bookmark tab and
ensure that Heading 2 is checked in the elements to be converted and that the
corresponding level is correct for each style.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Ken Goldman" wrote:

Adobe pdf's have bookmarks, analogous to Word's
Document View. I use the Adobe plugin to Word
to convert the .doc to .pdf

For one pdf document that I've created, I see the
Heading1 and Heading3 bookmarks, but not the
Heading2 bookmarks. And some of the Heading3's
are indented as if they're Heading2.

It all looks fine in Word, and the Word TOC is
correct.

Any ideas what I should look for?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

Should I be looking on the Adobe or the Word application for
this setting? I didn't see it in either.

I also doubt that it's a global application setting, because
all documents work correctly except one.