Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bobbi Bobbi is offline

Default Columns

Is there a way to make columns go from one page to the next instead of the
newspaper type columns? When the text in the left column reaches the bottom
of the page, I want it to continue in the left column of the next page. Then
when I've finished with the left column, I want to go back to the first page
and enter text in the right column.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bobbi Bobbi is offline

Thank you, Suzanne. I appreciate your help.

I want to stop columns, Add a sentance, add more columns Jack Sprat Microsoft Word Help 3 May 30th 06 05:35 AM
I have four columns and want to freely tab between all columns. Trinity77 Page Layout 2 February 16th 06 07:19 PM
Run out of columns Pete Mailmerge 1 January 23rd 06 04:46 PM
"Click columns, st. toolbar" - can't find picture or word columns Merrijo Tables 1 September 16th 05 09:47 PM
columns? jere Page Layout 3 December 16th 04 03:49 AM