Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alan Alan is offline

Default Divide a single sheet

I would like to divide a single sheet of paper into 3 three sections to
design Gift Certificates. Word allows me 2 two but I would like more. Can
you help me ?

Thanks

Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 May 2008 18:03:00 -0700, Alan wrote:

I would like to divide a single sheet of paper into 3 three sections to
design Gift Certificates. Word allows me 2 two but I would like more. Can
you help me ?

Thanks

Alan

Insert a three-cell table. Depending on which way you want the divisions to run,
make it one row and three columns or three rows and one column. Go into Table
Table Properties Row and set an exact height. For the one-row table it should
be slightly less than the page height (less the top & bottom margins); for the
three-row table it should be slightly less than one-third of that height. You
must allow room below the table for the obligatory final paragraph mark
(although you can format that either as 1 pt font size or as Hidden text).

To make the borders of the table nonprinting, press Ctrl+Alt+U.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman