Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Walter Goldschmidt Walter Goldschmidt is offline

Default Word 97

Are there any upgrades for office word 97. Where do I go to get them?
Walter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Upgrades or updates? Upgrades, yes. Word 2007 is available now. Updates, not
for a while
but...http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...224961033.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Walter Goldschmidt" wrote in message
Are there any upgrades for office word 97. Where do I go to get them?
Walter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Any more recent version would be an "upgrade" for Word 97. I assume you mean
updates, and the answer would probably be no, since Word 97 (along with Word
2000) is out of support. But you can find out by going to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx and clicking "Check for
updates" in the upper right-hand corner.

"Walter Goldschmidt" wrote in message
Are there any upgrades for office word 97. Where do I go to get them?
Walter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Do you mean upgrades or updates? Word 97 is now way beyond its support
Window and is ineligible for an upgrade path.

For servicepacks, search Google for Office 97 servicepack and you'll get
plenty of hits where you can still download both SP1 and SP2. You definitely
need them because they fixed loads of bugs.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP