Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wade Wade is offline

Default How do I move a doc and its style sheet to another computer?

When I move a 100 page document with 5 styles to another computer, how can I
also move the style sheet with that document, so I can then modify a style
and have it change the formatting for that style.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Copy the template on which it is based and install that template in the Word
Templates folder. But note that this will not ordinarily be necessary. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/temp...ons/index.html