Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
volgam volgam is offline

Default Templates - differences in line spacing, character size, etc.

Hi there!

In my company (approx. 200 users in our domain) we have got user-
defined templates in Word.
Problem: we constantly notice more and more differences from one user/
workstation to another when using them, in terms of line spacing, font
size, characters spacing, margins, etc altough we ALL use the same
version of Word (2003 SP2) with same settings. Those layout
differences appear on the screen as well as on the paper when printing
them out.

Would you have some hints for this kind of issue? where to look at,
what check to perform?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Matthieu.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Different printer drivers, most likely. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

"volgam" wrote in message
Hi there!

In my company (approx. 200 users in our domain) we have got user-
defined templates in Word.
Problem: we constantly notice more and more differences from one user/
workstation to another when using them, in terms of line spacing, font
size, characters spacing, margins, etc altough we ALL use the same
version of Word (2003 SP2) with same settings. Those layout
differences appear on the screen as well as on the paper when printing
them out.

Would you have some hints for this kind of issue? where to look at,
what check to perform?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Matthieu.

character spacing akmills Microsoft Word Help 2 March 13th 08 03:45 PM
adjust m-size or character spacing? michalaw Microsoft Word Help 3 February 15th 06 11:19 PM
Character Spacing mwf05 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 06 09:29 AM
Character Spacing Kristin Page Layout 1 November 3rd 05 05:52 PM
Size of character and line spacing David Warwick Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 05 11:55 PM