Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wendikit wendikit is offline

Default page layout not showing photos

My page layout in word is all of a sudden not showing my images. It will show
text but not images or hyperlink or work with endnote. If I print it as a
PDF, it looks perfect but I can't view it. Can someone please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"wendikit" wrote:

My page layout in word is all of a sudden not showing my images. It will show
text but not images or hyperlink or work with endnote. If I print it as a
PDF, it looks perfect but I can't view it. Can someone please help?

Make sure that under Tools Options... "View" tab "Drawings" is checked
and that "Picture Placeholders" isn't.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Press Alt+F9 to toggle off the field codes and replace them with the fields'
results.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:50:05 -0700, wendikit
wrote:

Thanks! That helped but my links are still showing up funny: with a
{hyperlink: } ... the layout is better but this is still
bad? Any thoughts? THANKS SO MUCH!