Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default How can I print a word documnt on Franklin planner size paper

I just want to print a word document to fit into my bosses Frankilin Planner
instead of going over to the copier & trying it all diffefent ways, the
documents are two sided
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Lisa,

Doesn't Franklin publish more than one planner?
And what do you mean by "fit into"?

Steven Craig Miller

"Lisa" wrote:

I just want to print a word document to fit into my bosses Frankilin Planner
instead of going over to the copier & trying it all diffefent ways, the
documents are two sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul G Paul G is offline

I would also like to format a document in word so that when I print it it
will print in F/p format