Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KatGreen1 KatGreen1 is offline

Default Printing a brochure in Microsoft Word

I have designed a brochure based on a template in Word but when I print front
to back on my printer, the second page is upside down when folded. I've
looked everywhere in my print options to correct this but can't find out how
to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Instead of Print Options, look in the printer Properties. There'll be a
setting for duplexing that tells the printer which edge to flip on. For
ordinary portrait pages, it flips on the long edge; for landscape pages, it
needs to flip on the short edge.