Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Antoinette Antoinette is offline

Default Can we generate the footers autotext "filename and path" in Word?

The autotext "filename and path" in footers function in Word 2003 was so
useful to quickly retrieve documents for updating. I cannot locate it in
2007 - has anyone found an equivalent?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:55:01 -0700, Antoinette
wrote:

The autotext "filename and path" in footers function in Word 2003 was so
useful to quickly retrieve documents for updating. I cannot locate it in
2007 - has anyone found an equivalent?

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...747eff0eb17b26

--