Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bcmd bcmd is offline

Default High-res watermark

I have kind of a complicated letterhead that I am trying to reproduce as a
Word template. I have tried all kinds of things and have basically given up.

My desparation move is to just save the letterhead layout as a graphic, and
then use it at 100% normal size with no shading.

Amazingly, this works. The layout looks perfect, and I just set the margins
to avoid the graphics, etc.

However, the text resolution is not *quite* high enough. Anybody have any
idea how to overcome this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bcmd bcmd is offline

Upon review, my post was unclear. I have tried saving my letterhead layout as
various kinds of graphics, and then using them as watermarks, 100% size,
non-transparent.

This looks great but I can't get these graphic images to print with high
enough resolution, when they are used as a watermark.

I hope that is more clear.

"bcmd" wrote:

I have kind of a complicated letterhead that I am trying to reproduce as a
Word template. I have tried all kinds of things and have basically given up.

My desparation move is to just save the letterhead layout as a graphic, and
then use it at 100% normal size with no shading.

Amazingly, this works. The layout looks perfect, and I just set the margins
to avoid the graphics, etc.

However, the text resolution is not *quite* high enough. Anybody have any
idea how to overcome this?

Envelopes - High and Low jaxstraww Mailmerge 1 April 28th 08 03:09 PM
Using both picture watermark and text watermark in same document jazzygal Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 08 11:16 PM
My curser is too high on the page Carrie[_2_] New Users 2 March 16th 08 08:09 PM
Footer too high Les Isaacs New Users 1 October 26th 07 03:23 PM
high school resume Resume Template Microsoft Word Help 1 October 18th 07 12:03 AM