Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Grumpy of Blewbury Grumpy of Blewbury is offline

Default How do I remove the space created with endnotes for references

When using endnote in word to create a reference list in a paper I find that
there is a line and large space created above the list that ruins the format
of the paper. How do I remove this gap.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Change to Normal view, View, Footnotes, change the list box to Endnotes
Separator, now you should see what exactly how this is setup, ie is there a
superfluous paragraph mark (have non-printing characters showing -
Ctrl+Shft+8 to show/unshow)? Is the Paragraph setting of space above/below to
big? Etc.
Hope this helps
DeanH