Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neece Neece is offline

Default Can I provide links to information within the same document?

The document is quite large, and rather than scolling through would like to
provide a link in the document that will take the readers directly to another
section of the same document. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:33:01 -0700, Neece
wrote:

The document is quite large, and rather than scolling through would like to
provide a link in the document that will take the readers directly to another
section of the same document. How do I do this?

Select the beginning of the place you want to jump to. Use the Insert Bookmark
command and give the bookmark a name.

At the place you want to jump from, use the Insert Hyperlink command to put in
a link pointing to the proper bookmark.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

To add to Jay's comments, if this is within the same document, check out the
uses of the Cross-reference function. Here you can have links to Headings,
Tables, Figures, etc. and Bookmarks. The Help instructions are reasonably
good.
Best of luck
DeanH