Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul441 Paul441 is offline

Default Page setup changes won't take effect?

The Word document I am working on has changed into the 'Letter' page size and
despite changing this back to A4 in the page setup area it won't take effect
and remains as 'Letter'. Changes I make to the margins are also ignored.
This problem has appeared from no-where as it was working fine previously -
have i accidentally changed something?