Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RHH RHH is offline

Default Current Page Number in document with multiple sections

I have document with multiple sections. Each section begins with page one.
I would like to also show the current page in relation to the total pages of
the whole document. Is there away to do this?

I know word has this data somewhere because I can click the status bar at
the bottom and "goto" the page.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

RHH,

It can be done, but it is somewhat complex. See:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291283/en-us

You can do a Google search for my name and this article and find a macro
which implements this article. Or if you wish, I'll post it to this thread.
Just ask.

Steven Craig Miller