Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Annette Annette is offline

Default i need invitation text for event hosting a speaker

i need a professional text for an invitation that includes a speaker
thanks
annette

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that this newsgroup deals with the *layout* of Word documents, not
their contents. To find suggestions on contents, try www.google.com.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP