Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jmccullough jmccullough is offline

Default Ruler

My page is set at 8 1/2 x 11 but my ruler shows 7 x 9 and I can't get it to
change. Can anyone help me. I've changed the paper size but it does nothing.
I've changed the margins and still nothing. I am at wits end.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Try http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jmccullough jmccullough is offline

Thank you so much. It worked and now I'm not go crazy any more!

wrote:

My page is set at 8 1/2 x 11 but my ruler shows 7 x 9 and I can't get it to
change. Can anyone help me. I've changed the paper size but it does nothing.
I've changed the margins and still nothing. I am at wits end.

Try http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Ruler in XP Herbechere Microsoft Word Help 1 July 9th 07 03:23 PM
ruler EdT info Microsoft Word Help 1 January 16th 07 09:33 AM
How do I get rid of the Ruler? Walter R. Microsoft Word Help 1 March 16th 06 03:58 AM
Ruler Kathy Vetter Microsoft Word Help 3 October 3rd 05 08:42 AM
Ruler Bar Janette Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 06:27 PM