Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RSK7 RSK7 is offline

Default WHY IT FIXING THE MINIMUM MARGIN AS ONE INCH FOR MY DOCUMENT?

If I set the margins as top-0.5, bottom-0.5, paper size 10x12, my word is not
acepting the margins and it is automatically fixing as bottom-1.0 inch.
How can I avoid this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The printer driver (installed with Windows) determines the minimum margins
allowed in a document; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sDontPrint.htm for instructions
on finding out the printable area for your particular driver.

If you suspect that something is wrong with the printer driver (for example
because it has allowed these margins before), you may want to find and
install an updated driver from the manufacturer's website, or try
reinstalling the current driver.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP