Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Malcolmx Malcolmx is offline

Default Outline view is Right to left

I have Office2003 Hebrew installed. I am writing a master document which is
almost all English. In normal view, the paragraphs look normal, but in Ouline
view (and when I print from the outline view) the documents are all right
allinged and all the bullets are on the right side.
Does anyone have any experience or solution to this?

Is there anyone who can send me a Normal.dot from a standard Office2003
clean instalation. I think that if I base my Master document on this
normal.dot, it might solve the problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Malcolmx Malcolmx is offline

Found my answer in a post by Ahmed Farouk. i don't know the link to it, as I
fould it by doing a serach for Outline Right to Left.
Thanks Ahmed,
Shimon