Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
blugrass55 blugrass55 is offline

Default how do i print a background on one page of a document

when i select background for one page, all pages are fomatted. I have tried
breaks, and putting background on another file and inserting it, but neither
works. Ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Separate the page on which you want a background (by which I assume that you
mean watermark) from the rest of the document by the insertion of section
breaks before and after that page and then apply the watermark to just that
section of the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"blugrass55" wrote in message
when i select background for one page, all pages are fomatted. I have
tried
breaks, and putting background on another file and inserting it, but
neither
works. Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi TedMi is offline

Watermarks can be set section by section, but background colors apply to the
whole document. Different colored backgrounds require a page layout program,
such as Publisher or Pagemaker.
--
TedMi