Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ready4575 ready4575 is offline

Default Multiple Tab Pages

I have 3 docs that I have open all day for work and was wondering if I could
have one doc with seperate tabbed pages(like excel does, at the bottom it has
the little numbered tabs that you just click on)? Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, Word has nothing similar to the sheet tabs in Excel. But note that in
recent Word versions each individual file is shown as a separate button on
the Windows task bar, which makes it easy to activate any open document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP